Search This Blog

Saturday 17 August 2013

Fried Eggs (No oil)


My hubby keeps nagging me to stay off the fried eggs!! He is really into his fitness and tries to watch what he eats. I can not remember the last time I saw him eat a fried egg!!

I'm am currently of a weight loss programme (aka diet) so obviously fried foods are off my menu. I am, however allowed as much low fat protein as I want.

Dry Fried Eggs 
As long as you have a good quality non stick frying pan, you are able to dry fry an egg to perfection. 

ALWAYS heat the pan before cracking the eggs in to it.   If you place egg into a cold pan the odds are against you to get the egg out in one piece. 

Fry on med heat. 

If like me you like a runny yoke but not snotty (my sister's term for runny white) place the frying pan under a hot grill until the white sets. 










No comments:

Post a Comment